Architecture / Design help needed

Hello all,

I currently work for the Senate Budget Office in our great
state's legislature and am responsible for the development
of a budget development system. I was able to put together
a system that made it through session with high praise from
all of my end-users but as with all things, they want more.

Although the system was a success I am not entirely pleased
with the end product behind-the-scenes.

My request is this, Would anyone with java/j2ee design and
architecture experience be interested in some pro-bono
work? My boss has been reluctant to give any sort of
contract budget but I still feel the pressure to get these
"high-end" features developed. At most, I could promise you
a couple good lunches at Mick's @ Underground, some good
political discussions, an appreciative understudy and the
chance to make a difference in the 16 and 1/4 billion
dollar budget for the state.

If anyone has any interest or knows anyone that might,
after they get through laughing, please feel free to
contact me at work.

kstoll@legis.state.ga.us
(404) 463-1973

I would anticipate that we would need to spend a couple of
days, maybe three, total to walk through everything. Also,
I currently run Jboss on Linux with a mysql backend.

Thanks a ton.