Re: [ajug-members]: J2EE plugins for Eclipse

Hey Rob, Like Blaine said, MyEclipse IDE is good.  My company has had good luck with it.  It does cost somewhere around $30 for a year subscription, but well worth it.  The other bonus is that they just released their version for Eclipse M8, which is the nicest eclipse thus far.

The only other thing I would add, if you are doing any struts work, is the struts-console:  http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/console/

- Dave