From: Rob Rutherford [mailto:rrutherford@dglenn.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2004 10:07 PM
To: Atlanta Java Users Group
Subject: [ajug-members]: J2EE plugins for Eclipse

Hello,

Currently I'm using Eclipse and I'm looking to do a little J2EE
development in my spare time just to keep my skills tuned up.

Does anybody have any suggestions for a J2EE plugin to use?
There's lomboz and the one from JBoss.  Could somebody highlight the
respective advantages and disadvantages?

Thank
Rob
--
Adversity gives birth to greatness. The greater the challenges and
difficulties we face, the greater opportunity we have to grow and

SGI President Ikeda's Daily Encouragement for April 25

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---