From: John Wells [mailto:jb@sourceillustrated.com]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 11:37 AM
To: ajug-members@ajug.org
Subject: OT: project managmement/incident tracking software suggestions?

Guys,

I just took over a very chaotic team and am looking for some software that
will help focus our development and incident management processes.

What software are you using for this role?  I've looked at a number of
open source packages but haven't found the right one yet.  I'd prefer open
source, as our budget is really low, but if I find the right OTS product
I'll fight for it.

Thanks for your insight!

John