RE: would someone please post

David,

About 2 years ago, I used a few Java certification text books and simulated
tests.  Most any certification book is good.  It is best to get more than
one book so you are more likely to find your answer.  These were some of my
favourite books.

Java How to Program -by Deitel and Deitel
Java 2 Certification Study Guide -by Simon Robers,
Philip Heller & Michael Ernest
Java 2 Exam Cram -by Bill Brogdon

The simulated test I used the most is JQPlus.

Also, check out these websites.  They were refered to me by another
certified programmer, although, I did not really use them all.

http://www.jchq.net/   (very good / plus nice discussion forum)

http://java.about.com/compute/java/cs/certification/index.htm

http://members.spree.com/education/javachina/

http://www.levteck.com/