Re: Castor JDO

Hibernate has a great reputation, really good docs, and a simple api.
We just started using for one of our projects.  You should know that
neither Castor (last I looked) or Hibernate fallow the JDO spec.  There
is also OJB from apache (http://db.apache.org/ojb/), it's development
seemed a bit stalled when we first looked at it some months ago but
their site has been updated since then.

Michael