FW: [atlanta-dpsg] Let's get going again! 4-28 @ Sun

FYI

P.S., directions to the sun training center can be found here: http://suned.sun.com/US/locations/ATGE.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Vincent [mailto:rvincent@acm.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 9:37 AM
To: atlanta-dpsg@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [atlanta-dpsg] Let's get going again! 4-28 @ Sun

I'd like to get this group going again.  I've contacted the people at
the Sun training facility (same location as before -
perimeter/dunwoody area) and we are welcome to use the facility on
Monday evenings.

I'd like to go over the patterns from the gof "Design Patterns" book,
since there was interest expressed from people that missed the first
group's meetings.  I think it makes sense to use the material from
the last group and approach the meetings according to the guide "A
Learning Guide To Design Patterns",
http://www.industriallogic.com/papers/learning.html  Andrew Fuqua has
graciously volunteered to help with the first few meetings.

What do you all think about having our first meeting on Monday April
28?  The last group mentioned that meeting every other week worked
well for them - we could try that for now.

I hope to see you at the study session!
Bob Vincent

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/W7NydA/hdqFAA/VygGAA/nhFolB/TM