[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Looking for Long Tooth...
- To: Atlanta Java Users Group <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Looking for Long Tooth...
- From: Lee Chalupa <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 09:24:20 -0400
- User-Agent: Opera7.02/Win32 M2 build 2668
I would like to find some examples of business problems that are addressed
bitwise operators or shift operators.
I think one of the reasons people have trouble with these two topics is
seem irrelevant to their work.
My guess is that some of our more experienced programmers used these
operators in the "good old days".
Does anybody have some practical examples of where they put these operators
to good use?
AJUG Certification Group