Re: IDE on Linux

That's a good point John. I like to keep my JUnit tests in a different
directory but maintain the same package name to enable my tests to exercise
package friendly/default access resources. Eclipse doesn't like this so I
ended up having to mix my test cases with my application. I can live with
this thanks to the <exclude> ability of the <javac> task in Ant, however I
have yet to get the javadoc task to work  in the same manner - currently,
my Javadoc contains all classes including my test cases which is confusing
to the reader.