Re: Interfaces, abstract classes. Why?

I could sum up Interfaces and abstract classes, with one simple sentence, if
you will......;-)

Mark my each word: Implement the Interface and extend the abstract class.

Interfaces and abstract classes are to support multiple inheritance and
polymorphism essentials of OO.

Good enough?

Thanks and BR,
--Kamesh Challa