[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Java Server Faces Zip file problems
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Java Server Faces Zip file problems
- From: CB Genrich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 09:09:59 +0000
- Organization: AtlantaDTV.org
- References: <3DC1701A.email@example.com>
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20020823 Netscape/7.0
Lee Chalupa kindly pointed out that some .zip files can
be taken apart by jar which Windows fails to unzip.
This turned out to be the case, and I appreciate the tip.
CB Genrich wrote:
> I have downloaded jsf-1_0-ea2.zip from sun, and the
> installation instructions say to "unzip the file". However
> my Windows XP explorer complains that it is corrupted.
> I checked the file size and also re-downloaded.
> Should I have to get WinZip or something to open this?
> Is the something simple I'm missing here?