Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 2:04 AM
Subject: File sharing in a cluster environment.

Hi all,

 When I am using a app server cluster to run in load balancing mode, how to make sure that files in the file system are synchornised? Also the how to take care of data base replication.

I have an application which uses file system and database. Like when I create a resource in this application, its going to place it in file system as well as id in the database.

When I deploy this application on web logic cluster with two servers, how to make sure that what ever resource I create on one server, can be accessed from the other server?. This needs file system replication. We may not used shared file system.

Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

Do You Yahoo!?