RE: XML Parser

It is here is the link http://xml.apache.org/

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris.Graham@alltel.com [mailto:Chris.Graham@alltel.com]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 4:46 PM
To: ajug-members@www.ajug.org
Subject: Re: XML Parser

I use Xerces, but I'm not sure if it's free.

--Chris

From: Mike Millson <mgm@atsga.com> on 01/25/2002 04:17 PM

Please respond to mgm@atsga.com

To:   Ajug-Members <ajug-members@www.ajug.org>
cc:

Subject:  XML Parser

I need an XML parser to use in a servlet environment. None of the Java XML
APIs will be available. My plan is to get the XML data as a stream then use
a compenent to parse it. Anyone have any recommendations on any free XML
parsers that I could leverage to do the parsing? I don't think it has to be
validating; I think non-validating will work for what I'm doing.

Thank you,
Mike Millson
Web Systems Engineer
Sun Certified Programmer for Java2 Platform
AableTech Solutions, Inc.
770.414.8834
404.219.3177 cell
770.414.8206 fax