From: Mike Millson [mailto:mgm@atsga.com]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 4:18 PM
To: Ajug-Members
Subject: XML Parser

I need an XML parser to use in a servlet environment. None of the Java XML
APIs will be available. My plan is to get the XML data as a stream then use
a compenent to parse it. Anyone have any recommendations on any free XML
parsers that I could leverage to do the parsing? I don't think it has to be
validating; I think non-validating will work for what I'm doing.

Thank you,
Mike Millson
Web Systems Engineer
Sun Certified Programmer for Java2 Platform
AableTech Solutions, Inc.
770.414.8834
404.219.3177 cell
770.414.8206 fax