Re: Java job

I guess many you may not have gotten this original message, but we now have a
mailing list that is for job related postings.  If you have job related
questions or comments, please use this list (ajug-jobs@ajug.org).  We would like
to keep this list (ajug-members@ajug.org) for technical and program postings.
The info. from the original post about the job mailing list is below.

Thanks.

-Tom

We know that things are not great in the job market right now.  So we
wanted to help both those seeking new jobs as well as companies who need
Java programmers.  To this end, we have implemented a new mailing list
(ajug-jobs@ajug.org).  To find more about this mailing list, go to the
AJUG web site (http://www.ajug.org) and select the jobs button or go
directly to "http://www.ajug.org/jobs";.  In a nutshell, anyone can post
to this list without first joining and the contents can be reviewed
through the mailing list archive which is accessible from the Jobs
page.  Members can use the list to post a resume and companies can use
the list to advertise jobs.  We already, have our first posting.  So
check it out.

Since the list is brand new, there may be some start-up issues.  If you
encounter any problems, please contact web@ajug.org.

Thanks and happy job hunting!

Cindy Jeness
AJUG Web Chair