Re: help with my String

This mailing list is open to all Java-related questions.  We have a range of
people in the group from Java newbies to Java gurus.  If you did not get into
Java in the beginning the way that I did then there is a daunting volume of
material and manuals to read.  It is still daunting to me when I have to move
into new areas.

If we get bogged down with too many entry-level questions, then we can provide
a different mailing list for beginner and advanced interactions.  But, the
current volume does not warrant that.

If you think that a question is too basic, then just ignore it.

Cynthia Jeness
AJUG Web Chair