Re: AJUG Jobs in ghost town usa?

I just had a fantastic idea:
How about we have another mailing list dedicated just
for people that want to bitch about the job market,
not having a job, and generally anything else that has
nothing to do with programming in java or object
oriented techniques associated with java.
How about we call it: ajug-bitchymembers@www.ajug.org
- how does that sound?