Re: [JS] Velocity Templates vs. JSP

Noel,

Your clarification is exactly correct.    Our next project involves the production of an on-line marketing notebook.  It will be viewed over an
intranet and will be used by the "seller" to assist in the selling process.  The seller does, however, show the contents of the notebook to the
potential purchaser.  The marketing people want the notebook to look very polished and professional and they would like to control the update
of the content.  We do not want them to do the Java logic.   We just want to empower them to handle the presentation side to the extent
possible.

Cynthia