inter-thread communication

Hi,
I have a short java program ( one class, actually) that I would like
to run on a multi-processor JVM. It attempts to synchronize two or three
Threads
using only volatile variables ( not synchronized()). It runs just fine
on
any machine I've been able to test it on without the hazard of hanging a
thread
waiting for a monitor. However, I want to make sure that it is portable
to any
existing platform- including those that may handle thread-local memory
in innovative ways.

Does anyone know where I may be able to find someone who would be
willing to run a program like this on a JVM that is likely to challenge
it?

Thanks,

Mike Marchywka
Senior Engineer