Re: Java and Charity - Meeting

Folks,

I would like to thank those, who came today (on Monday) to hear more
about The Real Life Club and volunteered to help with its mission to
provide the computer programming training to the smart kids from poor
neighborhoods.

I would also like to apologize to those of you, who haven't been able to
attend today's meeting because of my mistake in today's reminder, saying
"tomorrow", rather than "today". If any of you out there have missed our
today's meeting and would like to find out more about this program,
please contact me at my cell phone (404)849-8806 or in the evening
(after 7 p.m.) at (678)393-3946. If you would like to plug into the work
right away, we plan to meet this weekend or early next week about the
curriculum, the lesson plans, and which Java textbook to use with this
curriculum without putting the teenagers to sleep.

Sincerely,

Michael Misha Shengaout
begin:vcard
n:Shengaout;Michael Misha
tel;cell:404-849-8806
tel;fax:678-393-2947
tel;home:678-393-2946
tel;work:678-393-1535
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
adr:;;415 Sable Court;Alpharetta;Georgia;30004;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:mshenga@pobox.com
fn:Michael Misha Shengaout
end:vcard