From: scaswell@unilinkgroup.com [mailto:scaswell@unilinkgroup.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 1:35 PM
To: ajug-members@ajug.org
Subject: RE: Screen capture to an image file - GIF, JPEG, whatever

Seems like I remember Jason Hunter discussing how to do something similar to
this in his Java Servlet Programming (O'Reilley) book.  I don't have the
book with me at the moment so I can't look up the discussion to see if it is
exactly what you need, but you might try looking at his technique.  If I
remember correctly, he is discussing how to serve images from a servlet.  If
I'm totally off base I apologize.