From: J1 [mailto:JJOH597126@email.msn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 1:52 PM
To: ajug-members@ajug.org
Subject: ASP

Hello all,
    I just purchased a book on ASP published by Sams. Everything is going
ok, but I do have one question. Can you view ASP offline, because according
to the book you can but I can't seem to view my pages( ASP ) offline. I have
PWS running on windows 98. Is there something that I am missing? Thanks for
your response. I hope that I am not offending anyone by asking a question
about a Microsoft product. I want you to know that I am a java advocate for
life.:>)