From: Boyle, John [mailto:jboyle@mdiatl.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 10:45 AM
To: Tony McCune; 'WillieBlue@aol.com'; 'ajug-members@ajug.org'
Subject: RE: any junior positions?

That's funny, our clients aren't "avoiding" us.  Looks like you have all
of
the answers so I won't bother trying to sell you on our value.  Do me a
favor though, since you don't represent every hiring authority our
there,
try to make sure that your views don't taint allot of people out there
who
need a good recruiter to help them with their career search.

Let me know if I can help you in any other way,

Best Regards,

John Boyle, CTS
Management Decisions, Inc.
(770)416-7949