Native Method

Hello everyone,
    I am working on using a native method in my java program. I have completed most of the process. I have the class which calls the native method. I have the header file generated by javah. The only thing I need is .dll file. I tried typing
[ cl -Ic:\jdk1.3\include -Ic:\jdk1.3\include\win32
      -LD HelloWorldImp.c -Fehello.dll ] at the dos prompt but it gave me a bad command or file name. Can someone explain the process for creating the .dll file or give me a web site to check. Thank you very much.

- Where HelloWorldImp.c is the c source file implementing the method.
- where hello is the header file created in the java source file System.loadLibrary( "hello" );