RE: Native Method

Look in the java tutorial there is a full example.

Nicholas Frank
-----Original Message-----
From: J1 [mailto:JJOH597126@email.msn.com]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 3:47 PM
To: ajug-members@ajug.org
Subject: Native Method

Hello all,
    I have read about java being able to use C++ in it's programs. I have a couple of books on Java, but none explain how to use this feature. I know that by including the keyword native along with the name of the method invokes this process. After that, I am unclear as to what needs to be done to finish the process. Can someone give me a simple example of this process. Thank you for your help.