From: tersel@surfree.com [mailto:tersel@surfree.com]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 12:10 PM
To: ajug-members@ajug.org
Subject: Obtaining a customers credit rating (or credit history)?

Has anyone interfaced with a credit agency to obtain a credit rating?  I
need to get a customers credit rating (or their credit history) before
processing a transaction.  I've been searching the web for the best approach
but have been unsuccessful.  I haven't even found a good lead, so I'm hoping
someone here can point me in the right direction.  Thanks in advance!