Java DevCon 2004 Flyer

Hello Java Enthusiasts,

Momentum for our first conference continues to build.  We have several
excellent speakers and Java related development topics lined up with more to
come!

http://www.ajug.org/devcon2004/

May 18th at the Cobb Galleria - 8 AM until 6:00 PM

Please feel free to forward the attached invitation/flyer to anyone you know
in the software development space.  Also, please feel free to print this
item and post it at your office.

Don't miss this opportunity to participate in a very low cost educational
event and network with some of the best software developers in Atlanta.

conference_flyer.pdf