AJUG welcomes Burr Sutter as new Program Chairman

For those of you who could not make it to the last AJUG meeting, we now have
a new Program Chairman, Burr Sutter.  Burr has been working with AJUG for
the past few months and will be giving the presentation in February.  You
can reach Burr, and the rest of the programming committee, as
ajug-program@ajug.org.

We are glad to have Burr on board and hope you will welcome him as well at
the next meeting.  Please let him know if you have any suggestions or would
like to contribute to the programming for AJUG.

I would also like to thank everyone for their support during my time as
Program Chairman.  It was a lot of fun and learned a great deal.

Thanks.

-Tom

Tom Elrod
Atlanta Java Users Group