Statistics: 100 hit(s)
Job Offered By:
Commensurate with Experience
Atlanta based software company is seeking a full-time JAVA developer to participate in new and evolutionary development of its solutions. Responsibilities include design, development and support of document centric business process automation products. Self-starting is required. This is an established, people oriented company. Solid group benefits, vacation, 401(k), flexible hours, casual environment.
• Minimum five years experience JAVA software development experience
• Working knowledge of JAVA, Servlets, JSP, JUnit, Quartz, Hibernate & JPA, HTML, JSON, XML, SOAP, Maven, Eclipse, Tomcat, and Apache HTTPD
• Experience and knowledge of concurrency and threading
• Experience and knowledge of unit testing and test driven development
• Working knowledge of Spring, Stripes, Lucene, Axis 1.4, CXF, Apache FOP & POI, Ant, Subversion, CVS, Jenkins, and Archiva desirable
• Bachelors Degree in computer science or related field
Drug free workplace. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Persons interested in this position should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - please do not call about this job posting.
Resumes will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted.