Statistics: 84 hit(s)
Senior Java Developer
Job Offered By:
DISYS is currently seeking experienced Java/J2EE developers for a client in Forest Park, GA. There are multiple openings! Focus of this position surrounds Java/J2EE and 2 of the following 3: Spring, Swing, Hibernate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Transform system requirements into technical design and application code.
• Apply critical thinking, experience, and research sources in the design and implementation of technical solutions which improve usability, reliability, maintainability, and scalability.
• Ensure compatibility of application and database design with internal and third party systems.
• Recommend and adopt emerging technologies to ensure optimal performance of the applications.
• Develop, maintain and implement standards and methodologies for software development.
• Creation of system unit test cases
• Ensure quality control of all development deliverables through testing, code review, and adherence to development standards.
• Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to less experienced developers.
• Analyze change requests to provide project development estimates.
• Develop solutions for non-routine development issues.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Hands on experience developing mid to large scale Java applications
• Experience using Swing, Spring, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Groovy, Hibernate and Oracle preferred
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent Planning & Organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Capability to learn other platforms quickly
• Possess the technical skills required to successfully present technical solutions to non-technical business teams
• Independent and Creative thinker
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree and a minimum of 6 years experience in a directly related field